Are you looking for an experienced speaker to present a sales training seminar or motivational keynote? Choosing the right speaker for your next Sales Meeting is an extremely important decision that can make or break your event.
Booking John Boe to present a sales training seminar for your sales team is a very smart business decision that will pay a quick ROI in terms of improved sales effectiveness and increased customer satisfaction.
There is absolutely no substitute for a well-trained and highly-motivated sales force! Nothing takes the place of quality sales training, because marketing dollars are wasted if valuable prospects are contacted by salespeople who cannot present themselves, your company, or your products in an effective manner.
Earning a prospect's trust does not occur in a single moment, nor is it created with a clever phrase or a glib presentation. Making a sale has far more to do with understanding a prospect's body language and building rapport than it does with issues of best product, largest company, or lowest price. Top salespeople and the most successful managers recognize the importance of nonverbal communication in the selling process and have learned to "listen with their eyes."
"Imagine if you knew what your customers were thinking. That's what John Boe teaches. John gave a powerful sales training presentation on the art of understanding nonverbal communication... how to listen with your eyes. John's presentation is an eye opening experience that will make you wonder what you've been saying through your body language all this time. This is the second time that I have invited John to speak at your Sales Conference and I highly recommend John Boe to all of the meeting planners that I talk to."
- Dave Soloway, Vice President & Regional Marketing Director
Chicago Title Company
9 Good Reasons to Have John Boe Speak at Your Sales Meeting
1. Experienced international professional speaker.
2. Presents entertaining and highly-interactive programs.
3. Syndicated columnist with 200 sales training and motivational articles published worldwide and translated into a dozen languages.
4. Recipient of the Dale Carnegie Highest Award for Speaking Achievement.
5. Created the DVDs Selling Face-to-Face and Body Language: How to Read Your Prospect Like a Book.
6. Co-authored the book Mission Possible with Dr. Stephen R. Covey (author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People).
7. Co-authored the book Top Dog Sales Secrets with Tony Alessandra and Jeffrey Gitomer.
8. Recognized by SalesDog.com as one of the Top Sales Trainers and Customer Service Experts in America.
9. The presentation is fully-customized to your organization.
If you would like to request a speaking proposal or check John's availability to speak at your next Sales Meeting, contact Sherry Leamon at 937 299-9001 or fill out the Proposal Request form below.
Sales Contest that Never Fails!
After years of dealing with a tough economy and declining market conditions, even the best sales reps on your team can sometimes become discouraged and lose their motivation to close sales and develop new business.
What if there was a simple, yet effective way to inspire and motivate your sales team to close more sales in this difficult economy... would you be interested in learning how to do that?
Free Online Sales Training Articles
& Body Language Webinar
In this powerful, 67-minute, sales training webinar, you'll discover important face-to-face body language tips, tactics, and techniques to help you Close More Sales in Less Time.
Spend a half hour with Top Dog Sales Secrets and you'll understand why major corporations pay thousands for this powerful information. You'll learn from renowned sales training experts who have accelerated the careers of countless sales professionals and increased revenues for thousands of companies.