John is an author, sales trainer, motivational speaker, and business consultant. He speaks to corporate and public audiences on the subjects of Negotiation Principles, Presentation Skills, New Business Development, and Customer Service Excellence. Prior to beginning his sales career with an international financial services company, John was a captain flying helicopters with the U.S. Army.
His client list includes industry leaders such as AFLAC, New York Life, Genworth Financial, RE/MAX, and Chicago Title Company. John has been a featured speaker for such prestigious organizations as the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America and the National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies.
When he is not speaking at corporate sales meetings and association conventions, John travels around the world presenting his five-day Sales and Customer Service public seminars in London, Dubai, Amsterdam, Prague, and Istanbul.
9 Good Reasons to Have John Boe Speak at Your Sales Meeting
2. Presents entertaining and highly-interactive programs.
3. Syndicated columnist with 200 sales training and motivational articles published worldwide.
4. Recipient of the Dale Carnegie Highest Award for Speaking Achievement.
5. Created the DVDs Selling Face-to-Face and Body Language: How to Read Your Prospect Like a Book.
6. Co-authored the book Mission Possible with Dr. Stephen R. Covey (author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People).
7. Co-authored the book Top Dog Sales Secrets with Tony Alessandra and Jeffrey Gitomer.
8. Recognized by SalesDog.com as one of the Top Sales Trainers and Customer Service Experts in America.
9. The presentation is fully-customized to your organization.
When you book John Boe to speak at your sales meeting or convention, you get a nationally recognized author, sales trainer, and business motivational speaker with an impeccable track record in the meeting industry. John's results can be measured through decreased personnel turnover and increased sales effectiveness!